Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Online
Content of the MBSR eight session programme
MBSR participants can expect to experience:
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices.
- Gentle streching and mindful yoga.
- Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life.
- Individually tailored instruction.
- Daily home assignments.
- Guided meditations and workbooks.
With focus on developing…
- Recognition of the present moment
- The breath as a place to come back to in moments of stress
- Mindfulness practice
- Understanding of stress physiology
- The ability to recognize automatic mind and body reactivity to stress
- Awareness of the link between stress and thoughts
- Interpersonal mindfulness and mindful communication
- Applying mindfulness to our daily lives
- Mindfulness a part of your life
Who will benefit?
The MBSR Programme has benefited thousands of people around the world who report a variety of conditions and concerns including:
- Stress Related Life Issues – Work, school, family, financial, illness, ageing, grief, uncertainty about the future and feeling ’out of control’.
- Medical conditions – Chronic illness, chronic pain, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, coronary heart disease, asthma, skin disorders and many other conditions
- Psychological distress – Anxiety, trauma, depression, fatigue and sleep disturbances
- Prevention and Wellbeing – Enhancement of health and wellbeing that encourages a deeper sense of equanimity in ourselves and our relationships.
This programme is challenging and life-affirming. Participating in MBSR requires an ongoing commitment to yourself.
Date & Venues
Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction Online 8 week programme
Online – Commencing 23rd September, 2021 6pm to 8:30pm for 8 weeks
Includes workbook and mindfulness recordings.
Facilitators: Jude Baderle and Lisa Brown
Please email us to register your interest.
* Rebates may be available for people referred by their GP or Insurance Company.
Some private health funds will also provide rebates.
To register use the form below, or for further information contact
Lisa on 0400491477.
Use the form below to make a booking.